And generally, if you choose to use Merlin, you’re on your own in getting support since Asus won’t help if you get into trouble. In return, it requires a bit of networking know-how handle. And it entails some risks, too, since you’ll waive the warranty (if you brick your router using it) and the vendor’s support.
- It does not go overboard with features but stock firmware keeps essential utilities that can be helpful to users.
- Some readers will have no difficulty and breeze through the steps easily.
- Upgrading manually requires similar steps to installing LineageOS for the first time.
- There is an unneeded APD (ASUS Product Demo) partition on the tablet, which has
- device data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc.
Wait until the progress bar inside turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Step.1 First you need to download Asus Stock ROM Firmware. If You Want to Download [...]